Tacoma Probate Attorney
Professional Legal Guidance Throughout the Probate Process
According to Washington State law, if you or a deceased loved one has real
estate or assets worth more than $100,000 a probate is necessary. At our
firm, we strive to reduce stress for our client and his or her family
members after the death of a loved one. We work hard to administer the
estate in order to help our clients avoid additional work and in order
to reduce personal liability for the estate's personal representative.
A probate attorney from our firm does the following:
- Educates our clients on the legal process after a loved one has passed
- Files all appropriate documents with the court in a timely manner
- Guides clients through the probate process
- Gathers all information about the estate's assets and debts
- Notifies heirs, creditors, etc. of the death and probate
- Arranges tax services and pay-offs for the estate
- Pays creditors with assets from the estate
- Sells assets when and if necessary
- Serves as a mediator if disputes arise between people named as heirs in
- Distributes the estate's assets and property
To learn more about probate in Washington and what our firm can do for
you, don't hesitate to contact us at your earliest convenience. Our
Tacoma probate lawyer has served the community for more than 10 years
with professional and compassionate probate services. With reasonable
rates and our proven ability to manage all aspects of probate matters,
you can trust us to manage your estate well.
Call Now for Exceptional Probate Support
Since 2003, our Tacoma probate attorney at the Law Offices of F. Richard
Ricketts has guided clients through every step of the probate process.
For unmatched legal advocacy throughout any family law matter, you can
count on our firm to provide answers to questions you have about probate.
Contact us now at (253) 259-3501 to
schedule a consultation with our attorney.